Friday, March 18, 2011

Fabulous Food Friday: Clarendon's Delhi Club

An Indian food feast at Clarendon's Delhi Club
It's been a long time since I've written about a fantastic restaurant, and given how many new places I've tried since then, it's about time to begin again. (Yes, even the Clarendon Cook needs to go out once in a while.)

There have been a lot of great restaurants opening in the Clarendon neighborhood in recent months (with more to come), but one of my favorites has been around for a few years - the Delhi Club. Chris and I have been going there for dinner for years and the Indian food it serves has become our favorite. Each dish is warm and delicious, definitely comfort food that fills you up. Look at the picture and tell me that doesn't look AMAZING, right?

I recently discovered that this place has a lunch buffet Monday through Friday. The buffet is a fantastic deal (just less than $10) for the wide selection offered -- they had my favorite Butter Chicken, and other great dishes like Chana Masalla, Chicken Vindaloo, Lamb Rogan Josh, Saag Paneer, Dal Makhani, and more.

I owe it to the Delhi Club for making Indian food my favorite cuisine. And that's hard to do given my Italian roots.

Delhi Club
1135 N. Highland Street
Arlington, VA  22201
703-527-5666

No comments:

Post a Comment