Friday, October 16, 2009

Fabulous Food Friday: Chipotle

Chris and I just got back from a trip to Texas, where we ate more Tex-Mex food in one week than I ever have in my life. Yet I still have a hankering for some Tex-Mex food. Since it's Friday, I'll recommend a reliably good Tex-Mex style place that I hope is very familiar to all of you - Chipotle. You just can't go wrong with anything they have on the menu. And speaking of reliable, my order rarely strays from a Burrito Bol with rice, black beans, peppers and onions, barbacoa, mild salsa, lettuce, cheese and sour cream. Yum! Chris' order usually stays the same too...Burrito with black beans, grilled chicken with a little extra, mild salsa, and corn.

Have I tempted your taste buds yet?

You may find a recommendation of a chain restaurant to be strange, but I actually have met people who still haven't been to Chipotle yet.

Oh, and for all of you iPhone fans, Chipotle has an app that allows you to find the nearest location and to place an order. Yes, there's an app for that.

http://www.chipotle.com


No comments:

Post a Comment