Friday, October 2, 2009

Fabulous Food Friday: Wegmans Seafood Bar



Ahhh...Wegmans, how do I love thee, let me count thy ways. In the photo above, you're looking at some of the best scallops in the world that you can eat at the best grocery store in the world. My husband Chris and I went on a date the other night to Wegmans in Woodbridge, Va. If you're thinking, "Why on earth would you go on a date to a grocery store?" then you haven't been to Wegmans! At Wegmans Seafood Bar, we can sit at the "bar" and watch our food being made right in front of us, with a glass of vino or beer in hand. The scallops they serve seem to be the biggest on the planet. After the meal, I make Chris stroll through the store with me (though I don't think he minds) where I salivate at the extensive cheese counter, hummus and olive bar, dessert and bread counters, and pretty much everything else in the store. Now that's my idea of a great date!

Wegmans
To find the nearest location and to check out this Fabulous Food phenomenon, visit: http://www.wegmans.com/

If by chance a Wegmans official ever comes across this post, here's my request: please put a Wegmans inside the Beltway! I know it would have great success! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment