Friday, November 13, 2009

Fabulous Food Friday: Five Guys

It seems like a rare treat when I leave the office to eat lunch out, rather than bringing it with me.  Today was one of those rare days.  I celebrated the near-close of a long week by eating at Five Guys.  And it was the most satisfying meal I've eaten all week.  There are just some days that call for a great burger and fantastic fries.  Oh, and here's some trivia for you: the first Five Guys opened in my 'hood, Arlington, Va., in 1986!  Now they have over 450 locations in 30 states.

If you haven't eaten at a Five Guys yet, go there the next time you're in the mood for a burger and fries.  Don't feel guilty either!  It's good to splurge a little.

Five Guys
http://www.fiveguys.com
-Various locations throughout the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment