Friday, September 25, 2009

Fabulous Food Friday: The Dairy Godmother


I'm starting a new feature to commemorate my first week of blogging which began last Friday. On Fabulous Food Friday, I'll highlight some of my favorite DC metro area restaurants and food finds.

I'll begin this week with something sweet. If you haven't yet tried The Dairy Godmother in the Del Ray neighborhood of Alexandria, VA, you must visit soon. They make homemade ice cream, and my husband Chris and I will often go there for a treat on Sunday afternoons. Almost needless to say, but the ice cream is simply fabulous.

Here's their info and a great YouTube video:

The Dairy Godmother
2310 Mount Vernon Ave.
Alexandria, VA 22301
703-683-7767
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frvzTNGoj-A

No comments:

Post a Comment